Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Beautiful and Mysterious X

Of all the women on myspace, I'm intrigued by X. She works as a bartender in San Francisco (Club Crash and Club Whisper among others) and Las Vegas (Light).

I feel a little funny blogging on someone who doesn't seem to be a professional model, but she is really beautiful and there are professional quality pics on her myspace page. Definitely a publizen, she has a livejournal page where you can see what's up with her (mostly, she's tired from paryting). The id is xtinaklee both places, the pics say Christina K. Lee and her friends seem to call her Chris. X stands for Chris, as in Xmas. Got it.

If I'm ever in SF, I know where I'm going to get drinks. Her day job? "Sales coordinator." Hmmm. That's a bit mysterious, but whatever it is, I'm buying.

1 comment:

Randy said...

Update: cover of xoticus.